High Performance Vacuum – Little Wonder HPV
SOUTHAMPTON, PA (July 2004) – Schiller-Pfeiffer, Inc., manufacturer of Little Wonder and Mantis Landscaping & Gardening Power Equipment, has entered the power vacuum market with the introduction of the Little Wonder 6-HP High Performance Vac (HPV). The new Little Wonder HPV is more than a lawn vacuum – it’s a heavy-duty “all-debris” collection system. The HPV features an advanced impeller and housing design for superior suction and reduced noise levels, an exclusive five-bladed, reverse inclined fan for increased debris reduction, heavy-duty tubular steel frame and an 8 bushel (or 90 lb.) capacity debris bag. The HPV is powerful and rugged enough to collect and reduce rocks, bottles, cans, glass, paper, leaves and wet debris quickly and completely. The HPV also features a unique floating nozzle that adjusts to the terrain – if the nozzle comes in contact with an obstacle or bump it automatically floats over the obstruction without interrupting suction. The HPV is no lightweight! The unit weighs 182 lbs., but the unit’s weight works in unison with the tubular steel frame and pneumatic four-wheel design to maintain precision balance – even when the debris bag is full. Little Wonder has also cleared the air with its unique dust direction system that reduces clouding and redirects dust particles to ground level and away from the users face.
The Little Wonder HPV features:
- Powerful 6-hp Briggs Intek engine
- Cyclonic separator and exclusive bag design ensure easy unloading
- Unique dust direction system – reduces clouding and redirects dust particles to ground level
- Replaceable 1/4” polyurethane housing liner
- Advanced impeller and housing design
- Five blade, reverse inclined fan
- 8-bushel (or 90 lbs.) debris bag capacity
- Precision balance (whether the bag is full or empty)
- Pneumatic wheels (12” rear, 10” front)
- Automatic floating nozzle (nozzle heights .75” – 3”)
- One-Year Commercial/Consumer Warranty
The new Little Wonder HPV certainly has many advantages over competitive models and is sure to catch the attention of landscapers, contractors and grounds maintenance professionals. The HPV will be available through over 3,000 Little Wonder & Mantis dealers nationwide in time for fall.