Mantis Introduces the New SwiftSplit – Vertical Electric Log Splitter
SOUTHAMPTON, PA (August 2005) – The SwiftSplit by Mantis offers 5 tons (10,000 lbs.) of hydraulic pressure to easily split logs up to 20-inches long and 12-inches wide. Mantis integrates the finest features of both gas and electric log splitters with this unique, compact unit.
The SwiftSplit is an innovative alternative to what’s currently available in this market. This splitter rivals the power of gas through hydraulics, to provide the benefit of electric without the restrictions of the tabletop. Operation is simple and the dolly carriage design makes maneuverability easy, indoors or out. The SwiftSplit is handy enough to split a few logs for the fireplace, and powerful enough to split a month’s supply. This new tool brings real convenience to log splitting.
The New Mantis SwiftSplit Offers:
- Solid steel construction
- Vertical design that makes loading logs easy
- Two-handed operation
- Cushion-gripped, height adjustable ergonomic handle
- Powerful, clean running 1.5kw electric motor that uses a standard 110–120v outlet
- 5 tons of hydraulic pressure easily splits logs up to 20-inches long and 12-inches thick
- 10” pneumatic tires for transporting ease
Compact dolly carriage design for easy maneuverability and storage