TWO Chambers Are Better Than One: Mantis Dual-Chamber ComposT-Twin
The Mantis ComposT-Twin makes composting easier and less time consuming. The Mantis ComposT-Twin’s dual-chamber design allows for one bin to cook organic material, while the other drum can accept organic material for the next batch of compost – so there’s always a batch cooking for a constant supply of compost. With most composters, each time you add new scraps of material you start the clock for compost cooking all over again. With the Mantis ComposT-Twin two-chamber design, there’s always one chamber ready for new material. Each drum has a generous 10-bushel capacity that can hold up to 25 cubic feet of material.
The Mantis ComposT-Twin Features:
- Galvanized steel, rust-resistant fully enclosed drums keep out rodents, pests and other wildlife
- Two 10-bushel capacity rust-resistant drums offer the largest capacity available
- Fatigue-free mixing – handle & gear system for easy turning – even when both drums are full
- Rust-resistant, sturdy tubular steel frame, holds the ComposT-Twin 32” above the ground for easy loading and unloading
- Mesh covered aerator vents (2 on each door) allow essential oxygen into the mix
- Vented end caps assure even air flow and proper drainage
- Two latches on each door keep bin contents secure
The Mantis ComposT-Twin is available through over 3,000 Mantis and Little Wonder dealers nationwide.
To find out more about Mantis and Little Wonder products, or to find the nearest dealer; contact David Navroth, Director of Sales, toll-free at 1-877-596-6337 or visit the Little Wonder website at www.littlewonder.com