Little Wonder’s new Pro Crack Cleaner is the ultimate solution to the problem of efficiently cleaning cracks and crevices of debris and undergrowth before laying down crack filler and applying sealant to asphalt and concrete surfaces. By marrying the well-known and time-tested design of the Little Wonder Pro Edger with a durable crack cleaning attachment, Little Wonder has created a dedicated, high-performing tool that will save the paving professional time and allow for a longer-lasting crack fill and sealant application.
The Little Wonder Pro Crack Cleaner is ideal for busy asphalt/pavement maintenance professionals that need to make jobs more time and cost-efficient. This unit is engineered with the professional in mind, with tough steel frames, a heavy-duty 9” twisted steel wire brush, and dual belt drive increasing the machine longevity. The unit is user-friendly with fingertip controls and a ratchet-arm height adjustment system for fatigue-free operation and control.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Adjustable Front Wheels: can be raised and lowered to adjust to uneven surfaces while the brush keeps clearing.
- Dual Belt Drive: translates into more power and double the grip to minimize slippage. Belts will last longer increasing the longevity of your unit.
- Convenient Belt Release Lever: enables unit to idle without added belt wear.
- Engine Option: Available with a GX120 Honda engine featuring better fuel economy and rated for up to 2000 hours.
- Brush: heavy-duty 9″ diameter twisted wire wheel brush is extra durable, and the choice of many contractors in the paving industry.
- Fuel Capacity: holds 3 quarts; large gas tank size reduces refueling intervals.
Little Wonder warrants the Pro Crack Cleaner for 1-Year (Commercial) against defects (engine warranted separately by manufacturer). To learn more about Little Wonder Pro Crack Cleaner and the full line of Little Wonder products, visit the Little Wonder website at www.littlewonder.com.
About Little Wonder
Since 1922, professionals and homeowners have trusted their landscape to Little Wonder equipment. From the world’s first hedge trimmer to the revolutionary redesign of the walk-behind blower, Little Wonder has brought quality innovative products to the power equipment industry for nearly 90 years. Little Wonder offers a complete line of debris management and grounds maintenance equipment that include bed shapers, blowers, brush cutters, edgers, hedge trimmers, lawn and debris vacuums and truck loaders. Little Wonder equipment is available through over 3,500 power equipment dealerships nationwide. To learn more about Little Wonder and locate a dealer in your area, visit the Little Wonder website at www.littlewonder.com.
Little Wonder is a registered trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
About Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Schiller Grounds Care creates and brings to market a broad variety of landscaping, gardening and turf care equipment for residential and commercial use under the brand names of BOB-CAT, Classen, Little Wonder, Mantis, Ryan and Steiner. To learn more about Schiller Grounds Care and its various brands of power equipment, visit www.schillergc.com.
Contact: Allison Toadvine
Ph: 215-357-5110 x1414
Email: [email protected]